What is Rotary?
Rotary is an international service club with 1.2 million members in over 200 countries.
Rotary is about helping communities, both local and internationally through our network of clubs.
It is a non-religious and non-political organisation comprised of both men and women.
There are 77 clubs in our area, Dorset, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, and they do some fantastic work each year. We raise approximately £2.2 million each year and spend around 100,000 hours helping the less fortunate in our communities, true to our motto – ‘Service Above Self’.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Making a difference in the local community
- Making new friends and enjoying our many social activities
- Developing your leadership and organisational skills and helping others develop theirs
- Assisting with worldwide humanitarian aid
- Having fun whilst helping others
- Giving back a little to help others not so fortunate as ourselves
- Getting involved in the club’s activities as much or as little as time allows
How you can support us?
- By joining Rotary – More Info
- By supporting our events – More Info
- By being a Business Partner – More Info
We meet on the second, third and fourth Tuesday of the month, 6.30 p.m. for 7.00 p.m at the West Hants Tennis Club.