What is Rotary?
A global network of volunteers whose primary goal is to help others, both locally and in the wider world. Membership is open to everyone. Rotarians get involved in their Club’s activities as much, or as little, as their time allows.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Making a difference in the local community
- Making new friends and enjoy social activities
- Developing your leadership and organisational skills and helping others develop theirs
- Assisting with worldwide humanitarian aid
- Having fun whilst helping others
How you can support us?
- By joining Rotary – More Info
- By supporting our events – More Info
- By being a Business Partner – More Info
We meet on the second, third and fourth Tuesday of the month, 6.30 p.m. for 7.00 p.m at the West Hants Tennis Club.